與說英語的朋友一起出去吃飯,是請客還是AA制呢?聽到下面的對話就清楚了。
一、請客
1. This dinner is on me. Please order whatever you want to have.
晚餐我請,你想吃什么隨便點(diǎn)吧。
2. My treat. /Its my treat today.
今天我做東。
3. Let me foot/pay the bill tonight. Next time youll treat.
今晚我付賬吧,下次你請客。
4. Im paying tonight.
今晚我請客。
5. Listen, please dont argue with me. Let me pick up the tab/bill this time.
行了,都別跟我爭啦。這次我來埋單吧。
二、AA制
1. Lets split the bill.
我們分開付賬吧。
2. Wed like to pay separately.
我們分開埋單。
3. Separate check, please.
分別埋單,謝謝。
4. Lets go Dutch this time.
這次咱們AA制吧。
5. How about we pay our own share?
我們各付各的如何?
6. Lets go halves.
我們各付一半吧。
黃召平 整理